Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blessings

Above: Me and Jax
Below: JJ and me

Went out to Elmore last night to hang out with friends of mine, Julie and Jason. They have the 2 cutest little boys in the entire world, and their entire family (extended included) are like my second family-- my family away from home. I met them through my best friend Jessie, who married Julie's brother, and 3 years later I'm part of the family! They are great people, and it's wonderful to have them in my life. Good friends are such a blessing, and make life so much better!

Every once in a while, it's like God reminds me of all the small things that are actually the biggest blessings. Things like having a great roommate like Melinda who I can just sit and watch daytime TV with and talk to about everything without judgment; friends like Julie, Jason, Jessie, and Jeff who I don't get to see as much as I would like, but who make my time with them so much more wonderful; having a boyfriend who I can truly say is my best friend; family who means the world to me and who supports me in absolutely everything I do; and even just a gorgeous spring day with nothing to do but enjoy being in His presence.

Life is good, and I am one lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin