Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Migraines, Part 2

Okay, so I feel like maybe the doctor's office was productive for two reasons today.

First of all, we've got a plan of attack for the migraine thing. I've got a prescription for Imetrex and I'm getting a C.A.T. scan at some point in the next month or two to make sure that I don't have a brain tumor or something. If I do, it's completely my little sister's fault--I've been telling her for years that her talking was giving me a tumor ;) So prayers that this works and that the scan comes back clean.

Second, they made me get on a scale. Not pleased. The number hasn't changed (my fault for not being as hard working as I should be lately) and it's frustrating. I have 10 months to lose 50 pounds. I'm going to do it! I just HAVE to stay focused!

Alright. Here's hoping the changes I need (no more migraines, no more overweight) will be coming soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin