Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning

March is almost here. This is good for a few reasons.
#1: That means only 3 more months of teaching!
#2: Spring break is coming up, which means a week of relaxing (although SB is in April for me now that I teach high school...but March means it's getting close!)
#3: Spring is right around the corner :)

I'm sooooo ready for March. I'm ready for the weather to start to clear up a bit, for the sun and the birds and to see the ground again as the snow melts away. I'm also ready for some intense spring cleaning. Our place isn't a mess or anything, but we could use some reorganization around here. Clutter tends to give me anxiety, and the clutter around here has managed to pile up over the past 7 months. March brings spring cleaning, and I'm going to become a cleaning fiend.

Here's my list:
  • Clean out the livingroom closet
  • Clean out the hall closet
  • Clean out our bedroom closet
  • Organize the top of the fridge
  • Organize the bookcase in the livingroom

The last two of these will probably get done this week (or at least started) since my mom, sister, and nephew are coming up on Saturday and I'd like the house to look mildly organized. But I'm starting to feel the spring cleaning bug and wanting to start organizing--now if only I can get H on board... :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin