I don't know if you're aware, but I'm kind of obsessed with Fall.
Okay, maybe more than "kind of."
For as long as I can remember, I've loved Fall. There are a ton of reasons, but here are my biggest ones:
1. It's football season. Go Steelers!
2. The weather is perfect--not too hot, but not too cold either. Perfect for evening walks, picking pumpkins and apples, and wearing sweaters.
3. Fall clothing! I love sweaters, hoodies, and scarves!
4. Fall flavors/smells: pumpkin, apple cider, pear, leaves (clearly that's a smell, not a flavor...) Yum!
5. All the wonderful Fall activities like pumpkin and apple picking, the local applebutter festival, playing in the leaves, and curling up with a hot drink in the cool air.
Today was a beautiful Fall day! The sky was full of dark Fall clouds but it was sunny, the air was crisp and cool, I got to finally wear one of my cute sweaters, and I got my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year!! Yummm!
And because I've been feeling so darn crafty lately, I found some super cute Fall crafts I'm going to tackle. I've been reading a ton of craft/DIY blogs (um, check out my updated "favorites" list over there ---> ) and I think I'm going to start a "Crafty Thursday" blog entry. Every Thursday I'll be doing a new craft, documenting it, and giving you a tutorial on how to do it yourself! I can't guarantee they will be super awesome or any good, but darn it I'm going to try! :)
So stay tuned--this Fall is going to bring a lot of new and fun things (including my wedding!!! eek 66 days!!)