Saturday, September 7, 2013

Waiting...

It feels like I'm waiting for everything right now!

I'm waiting to have my first ultrasound and hear my little Nugget's heartbeat.
I'm waiting to tell all of our friends and family (minus a few select secret keepers!) our good news
I'm waiting to start feeling morning sickness...okay, "waiting" isn't the best term.  But I know it's coming soon, so every morning I wake up expecting to feel sick and I'm waiting for the day it happens.

This part of the pregnancy is mentally trying! I just want to see Nugget and hear his/her heartbeat so that we can start telling the good news to all of our friends, and I can stop saving all of these posts as drafts and actually publish them.  The worst part is we haven't told our sisters yet, and I feel like I might explode not telling them!

Nothing much has changed in terms of symptoms.  Still no morning sickness, but I'm finding if I eat too much I get nauseous.  Still can't eat eggs.  Still eating Tums like it's candy and getting up three or four times a night to pee (probably TMI lol).  I just want to shout to the world that our family is starting and we have a little Nugget joining us in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin