Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Time

The apartment is looking very festive, and it makes me super happy. The lights from the tree and the windows gives the house a warm glow, and it's very much putting me even more into the Christmas spirit! I love it--it's such a great feeling, and H and I are having such a great time decorating and starting our own Christmas traditions.


Our homemade stockings from 2008--still using them, only this time they are hung up together!


The wreath my mom gave us. It's perfect---it's the right size for our door, and it matches our tree perfectly.


Our beautiful tree! You can see the window lights/decorations in the background, too. It all makes me so happy :)

I bought cookie ingredients tonight, too. I'm making 5 different Christmas cookies to share and gift, plus gingerbread cookies--H and I have a tradition of making gingerbread cookies and decorating them together. It's one of our favorite traditions together.

Oh, and it snowed today! :) I'm absolutely feeling the Christmas spirit this year, and I love it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin