Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting the Hang of It

For the first time in 3 weeks, I actually feel like maybe I'm getting into a routine with work and starting to get the hang of things. It feels good, and I wish it could happen more often. I think it's because I'm prepping for classes more.

I had one goal this week (okay, two if you count "survive"): get next week planned out, copies made, and ready to go by Friday afternoon so I don't have to worry about anything this weekend--Mom, Dad, and Mindy are coming to visit and I don't want to have to worry about any of my school stuff while they're here. So I kicked major curriculum butt this week and accomplished my goal by Thursday afternoon. I'm not worried about next week, because everything is not only planned, but all of the copies are made and taken care of so I don't have to worry, especially if the copier goes down again (it was like a national disaster at school on Wednesday when it happened...). It feels great! Lets just hope that this keeps going!

The first year is always the hardest. Always. But I'm asking God every day for strength and patience, and relying on Him to get me through. I just hope next year doesn't feel as stressed or overwhelming as this year does.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin