Monday, September 5, 2011

Wedding time!

I love a good wedding, especially when it's uniting two people who truly belong together. For instance, our friends Sarah and Brandon. H and Brandon were college roommates, and H got the pleasure of watching Brandon and Sarah's relationship from the start! I've known them for about 4 years, and they are both some of the most genuinely good people I've ever met. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful, and we were both thankful to be invited to be a part of it!

Here are a few of my favorite pics:

The newlyweds!

So beautiful and happy!

Myself, Sarah, Brandon, and H

We had an amazing time, and we send nothing but love and blessings their way! It made me so excited to be there, because all I could think about our wedding! Granted, we've got a little over a year before the big ceremony and reception, but it's still so exciting! At the wedding, we got a chance to tell our friends about our wedding plans, too, which was so wonderful to share our exciting news!

We are 67 days away from our JoP wedding, and I couldn't be more excited! In a week, we can go buy our marriage license, in about 6 weeks we can call the courthouse and make an appointment for our wedding, and in 67 days I will be married to my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. (wow...that got really mushy really fast...my apologies lol) My mom bought me a wedding planner, which should be here sometime next week, and we're planning on going to a bridal show back home (in the part of the state of where we'll be doing the traditional ceremony and reception next year) in October. I'm so excited for the REAL planning to begin!

Gosh, weddings are the best!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin